- WAIT, WHAT!? A CHAPTER OF JIKUU MAHOU DE ISEKAI TO CHIKYUU WO ITTARIKITARI!? I THOUGHT IT WAS A TEASER!
- Why yes it was a teaser, and I was going to wait around till after I finished the other teasers before deciding whether I would pick it up or not… but I changed my mind. Why? Because I was contacted by another translator like me who wanted to work together on translating it. Who is this person?
- I’d like to introduce Nerolynx! A married Melbourne based Software Engineer who has prior experience with Manga Scanlation (in a group called Fusion Scanlation) on the translation and typesetting side. Nerolynx is a machine-assisted translator like me, but unlike my more literal style of translating (which I’m trying to fix), his translations focus on making it flow nicely in English and takes more liberty.
- With my literal style of translating and Nerolynx’s style of translating, I believe we’ll be able to create a nice balance in terms of the quality of the translation.
- Due to Nerolynx’s situation, he can only guarantee 1 chapter a week, minus when things come up of course. As for me, whenever I can. I’ll be free the week after next week though.
- This chapter was translated by Nerolynx but it will be available on both sites. The one on mine has a few of my touches and editing while the one on Nerolynx’s site is his own translation prior to any edit of mine (unless he updates it).
Future chapters will likely be posted on the site of the main translator of the chapter. Previous and Next Chapter buttons will of course link between. MCM Chapters in around 20ish hours.Whoops, I meant when editor finishes.
- Better flowing English.